ICAP engages in discussions on emissions trading to share knowledge and showcase the latest developments around the world.
We bring policymakers and experts from existing and emerging schemes together to discuss recent developments in ETS legislation, implementation, or plans in their jurisdictions, as well as achievements, lessons learned and future trends. These discussions include events at UNFCCC Conferences of the Parties, Carbon Expo, etc.
ICAP also organizes public conferences and workshop on specific ETS design issues and participates in other events of institutions in the carbon market field. Find a list of all past ICAP events below.
ICAP Webinar Series
The 'ETS for Policy Practitioners Webinar Series' is hosted by ICAP with support from the European Commission. More information on and recordings for past webinars are available here:
- Beyond Glasgow: Article 6 and its Relevance for Domestic ETS (19 April 2022)
- Understanding and Mitigating Distributional Effects of Emissions Trading (9 February 2022)
- Making the EU ETS 'Fit for 55' (29 November 2021)
- Oversight of Carbon Markets (7 July 2021)
- The Role of Carbon Markets in Tackling Aviation Emissions (9 June 2021)
- Emission Trading, Coal Phase-Out and a Just Transition (5 May 2021)
- Communicating Carbon Pricing (14 April 2021)
- Using Revenue from ETS (10 March 2021)
- Carbon Pricing for Land Use, Agriculture & Forestry (10 February 2021)
- Electricity Market Regulation and ETS (13 January 2021)
- Enabling a Green Recovery with Emissions Trading (3 December 2020)